BVM Powder 1Kg
Product Code: BVMPowder
If your chicken or aviary bird health is important, you need to supplement their feed with essential minerals and probiotics. The Dine A Chook BVM probiotic pink powder provides poultry and Aviary birds with the key vitamins and minerals they require for optimum health. The powder is also rich in probiotics, aiding digestive well-being.
Why Choose BVM Probiotic Pink Powder For Birds 1kg
- Provides supplementation of 21 vitamines and minerals for aviary birds and poultry
- Protexin © Probiotic supports digestive health
- Birds find this pink powder irresistible. The highly palatable blend ensures it is readily consumed
- Protexin © Probiotic is the only Australian Avian-specific probiotic. Registered for use with pigeons and chickens.
- Easy to administer formula
Active ingredients include:
- Vitamins: A, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12
- Minerals: cobalt, copper, iron, magnesium, iodide, selenium, molybdenum, zinc, sodium
- Calcium: calcium pantothenate, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, calcium gluconate
- Bacteria and yeasts: lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus delbrueckii, lactobacillus rhamnosus, lactobacillus platarum, bifidobacterium bifidum, enterococcus aecium, aspergillus oryzae, candid pintolepesii
- The convenient pink powder is so palatable that birds eagerly consume it.
Why do birds need vitamin and mineral supplements?
Vitamins and minerals play a major role in the maintenance of healthy bone, metabolic functions and egg development in Aviary birds and poultry. Times of stress, illness or temperature fluctuations can quickly deplete stores and cause poor growth, disrupt egg production and even death.
Using a Vitamin and Mineral supplement in conjunction with the appropriate feed for your birds will help achieve a nutritious, balanced diet.
How to administer Bird Vitamin Pink Powder
- Put half a cup of BVM powder in a clean, dry container. Place this container in a dry place, away from direct sunlight. By putting the container in a feeder or in a raised position you will stop the birds from scratching in the powder - this will help to keep it clean
- This powder can also be mixed with wet feed. This also includes mixing with soft food with added wetting agent (seed oil etc)
- We do not not recommend for use with dry seeds or pellet mixes.
As real-life conditions vary, monitor your birds carefully when first using BVM Pink Powder. For some birds, free access may not be the best option and a more controlled administration through feed will be necessary. The use of BVM with other dietary supplements and some fortified or complete feeds (pellets, mash or seed mixes with vitamins and minerals added) is not recommended, as too much of a nutrient can be just as damaging as too little. Bird health and behavior is your best indication of whether BVM is working for you.
Use according to instructions. This product is not intended for human consumption.
Store below 30°C
Proceed to Checkout
Freight: The cost of shipping, packaging, fuel and securities will be added to invoices where applicable.
We will reply to you as soon as possible with freight pricing